Youth Developmental Programs
2020 YOUTH DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAMS
Have you wondered what all the hype is about? Want to find out why volleyball is in the top 3 most popular sports for girls?
Come visit 850 Elite Volleyball Academy to find out why!
Our youth development program is designed for players who:
- Want to get involved in the game of volleyball
- May have limited volleyball experience
- Want to develop skills and passion for the game
- Want to learn the game of volleyball, but are unable to commit to the traveling schedule that club requires
- Participate in multiple extra-curricular activities/sports
- Are financially unable to commit to club.
The program will focus on all aspects of the game with an emphasis on fundamentals and skill development. We will provide each player with multiple repetitions and instruction in serving, passing, defense, attacking, setting, blocking, transition, and team concepts. We teach the concepts in a simple, positive, and fun environment and each skill will be used in game-like situations.
850 Elite Volleyball Academy Facility
424 West College Boulevard
Valparaiso, FL 32580
Program 1 (Summer):
June 9, 2020 – July 9, 2020 (5 weeks) Ages 8-13
Tuesday: 11:30 am -1:00 pm
Thursday: 11:30 am -1:00 pm
$170.00/player for the 5-week program.
Program 2 (Fall):
August 18, 2020 – September 10, 2020
(4 weeks) Ages 8-13
Tuesday: 4:30 pm -6:00 pm
Thursday: 4:30 pm -6:00 pm
$140.00/player for the 4-week program.